Here are a few pictures of the completed project:
The whole thing.
Close up of the biggest rosette with the word Love in the center.
Red rose at the very top.
Three Smaller Rosettes with decorations.
Another way to hang the project so that it's more 3 dimensional.
To create this project, I used files from two different SVG Attic Sets: Happy Haunt Halloween Party and Be Mine.
I used the Spider Web Decoration to create the 2 biggest rosettes with the holes. I made the two smaller rosettes the old fashioned way... with a scoreboard and a strip of paper. Before I glued the rosettes together, I used a border punch on the outside edge of the rosettes (except the smaller of the rosettes with holes because the edge wasn't wide enough for my punch). I really think that the spider web rosette with the lace edge makes the entire rosette look like a lace doily.
I embellished the project with the "Love" files from the Love Card and some roses made from the Rose Gift Box files. I also used a ton of red and pink glitter on the edges of the roses and the rosettes and all over the Love caption. I also used a Martha Stewart heart punch to add a few hearts to the center of the rosettes.
I strung the project together with fishing line through the holes in the edges of the rosettes.
Well, best of luck to anyone who wants to try this project, too. It wasn't difficult and I thought it was fun to convert a halloween file into a valentine's day project.